URL : www.tollyhq.com URL : www.hansaleathers.com
Home » » Aircel Gives Roaming Free

Aircel Gives Roaming Free

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 29, 2013 | 5:35 AM

Aircel has waived roaming charges across the country. The mobile company announced a Tariff Plan That Offers One Rate For Voice, SMS and Data Across Its Network. The Product is an industry First, And Comes at a Time When Other telecom players have opposed a Government Policy Aimed at waiving roaming charges. 

 Under the ‘One nation, one rate’ plan, Aircel customers will be able to make voice calls at 1 paisa per second even while roaming. Incoming calls while on roaming on the Aircel network will be free. Local and national SMS will be charged at Re 1.
 For The Full List Of Rates, Please Have A Look At The Following Table.


Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone. I am Raghava Sharma, I love Technology,Blogging,Fashion and Style. My interests in these aspects helped me to create this site and many more. nd I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible. Like it, Love it, Hate it,whatever, just enjoy it :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Raghava Sharma - Find me on Bloggers.com
View My Stats
 
Designed By : Raghava SEO