URL : www.tollyhq.com URL : www.hansaleathers.com
Home » » Comodo Firewall Software Information

Comodo Firewall Software Information

Written By Anonymous on Monday, January 21, 2013 | 2:05 AM


Introduction:

It is a freeware firewall Software developed by Comodo Group. It provides protection for Windows Operating Systems. It protects your system from Viruses, Trojans, Worms, Hacker Attacks, and other threats. One of the most best features you can find in this Comodo Firewall is the Sandbox. It can change your DNS servers to COMODO SecureDNS Servers and enable "Cloud Based Behavior Analysis" of unrecognized programs from the beginning of the installation. We should pay little attention while installing this software. This allows you to safely run your systems. It has been declared as Editor's Choice by PC Magazine and Gizmo's Tech Support Alert.


The Bottom Line:

 It is a Free Comodo Firewall with prevention-based protection.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone. I am Raghava Sharma, I love Technology,Blogging,Fashion and Style. My interests in these aspects helped me to create this site and many more. nd I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible. Like it, Love it, Hate it,whatever, just enjoy it :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Raghava Sharma - Find me on Bloggers.com
View My Stats
 
Designed By : Raghava SEO