URL : www.tollyhq.com URL : www.hansaleathers.com
Home » , » How To Defrag Hard Disk Drives using Command Prompt

How To Defrag Hard Disk Drives using Command Prompt

Written By Anonymous on Thursday, January 31, 2013 | 12:13 AM



This Tutorial explains,How To Defrag Hard Disk Drives using Command Prompt.Just follow the below steps.


1.Go to Start,click on Run and type cmd,press enter.
2.Next type cd\ and press enter.
3.Now type defrag D: -f -v and press enter
4.By using the above steps you can defrag any drive by using command prompt.Follow the same process to defrag the other drives.


Share this article :

1 comments:

  1. command prompt Run as adminstrator..you forget this :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey Everyone. I am Raghava Sharma, I love Technology,Blogging,Fashion and Style. My interests in these aspects helped me to create this site and many more. nd I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible. Like it, Love it, Hate it,whatever, just enjoy it :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Raghava Sharma - Find me on Bloggers.com
View My Stats
 
Designed By : Raghava SEO