URL : www.tollyhq.com URL : www.hansaleathers.com
Home » » Now Carry Your Electricity !

Now Carry Your Electricity !

Written By Anonymous on Wednesday, January 30, 2013 | 12:13 AM



One of the biggest problems of our generation is the quick discharge of our electronic devices
The idea behind Lumos approach is to charge devices instantly whenever their Battery Goes Off. The formula they are trying out is : 
solar cells + unique design = power-packed clothes and accessories. 
Lumos has added a solar cell to a carrying bag. The bag has carrying space and a charging outlet.
The backpack comes with wide range of mobile phone connectors for different models.The company is working on upgrading their system, so users can charge their laptops and tablets.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone. I am Raghava Sharma, I love Technology,Blogging,Fashion and Style. My interests in these aspects helped me to create this site and many more. nd I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible. Like it, Love it, Hate it,whatever, just enjoy it :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Raghava Sharma - Find me on Bloggers.com
View My Stats
 
Designed By : Raghava SEO