URL : www.tollyhq.com URL : www.hansaleathers.com
Home » » Race 2 First Look Digital Posters

Race 2 First Look Digital Posters

Written By Anonymous on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 | 9:59 PM


Check out the first look digital posters of Race 2 Movie,starring Saif Ali Khan,Anil Kapoor,John Abhraham,Deepika Padukone,Amisha Patel,Jacqueline Fernandez in the lead roles.Movie soon going to hit screens on this Friday January 25 2013.


Saif Ali Khan as Ranvir 
 

John Abraham as Armaan
  

Anil Kapoor as RD
  

Deepika Padukone as Elena
  

Ameesha Patel as Cherry
  

Jacqueline Fernandez as Omisha
  

Race 2 Movie Digital Poster
 

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everyone. I am Raghava Sharma, I love Technology,Blogging,Fashion and Style. My interests in these aspects helped me to create this site and many more. nd I will try to keep this blog updated as much as possible. Like it, Love it, Hate it,whatever, just enjoy it :)

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Raghava Sharma - Find me on Bloggers.com
View My Stats
 
Designed By : Raghava SEO